Community manager (f/M/x)
On its continuous mission to disrupt gaming with blockchain-based rewards, Spielworks is looking for a gamer at heart with a knack for building communities. After partnering with many renowned mobile and desktop titles, we’re only aiming higher — and that means, as our community manager, you will have the opportunity to transform the gaming industry.
Your daily quests will include engaging with our online community across Discord, Twitter and Telegram, strategizing its further development and providing support services. Your input will also be required in content and product areas, where we rely on community feedback.
A typical day might involve
- devising and implementing strategic measures to grow and bolster our online community
- brainstorming ideas for more engaging activities and events and content designed specifically for our community hubs — Discord, Twitter and Telegram
- gathering, analyzing and reporting community feedback to the product and engineering teams
- responding to customer support inquiries in Discord & Telegram and forwarding them for handling to the responsible team
- participating in functional QA and evaluation tests for new game listings
You should apply IF
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- have already worked as a Community Manager or a Social Media Manager or a contributor to various media
- have experience with and an affinity for social media platforms such as Discord, Twitter, Telegram
- are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- are able to maintain an open dialogue with the community in a respectful and friendly manner and to de-escalate conflicts
- you LOVE gaming and would love to see the industry grow into something bigger
- are already located in Germany or, specifically, Berlin
It helps IF
- you’re willing to explore and experiment with other means of reaching out to, growing and engaging with our community (Facebook, TikTok, possibly offline events, etc.)
We might not be the right company for you IF
- you’re not comfortable working remotely and sometimes across time zones
- you value your position in the company more than connecting with the community
- you focus on problems instead of finding solutions
If this sounds interesting, we really want to talk to you!